BSA are NSI Gold installers and maintainers of CCTV equipment. This ensures that we meet the highest standards in terms of the equipment we install and the quality of our workmanship.
BSA provide a tailored solution for your home or business needs. Our engineers are highly skilled and experienced and we can provide a design, installation and maintenance service to provide you with a personalised CCTV solution. Our engineers are Hikvision approved installers, the world’s leading provider of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, and through our experienced engineers we recommend a range of equipment to suit the needs of our clients.
We provide the following options for tailoring a solution that is suitable for your home or business:
- Wired and wireless cameras
- Digital, IP, HD & 4K cameras
- Traditional cameras or vandal resistant dome cameras
- Static or PTZ (pan, tilt & zoom) cameras
- Covert cameras (e.g. disguised as motion detectors, smoke alarms or junction boxes)
- A range of recording equipment that can download footage on to a range of formats, such as DVD, CD, or USB memory stick
- Cloud storage (no onsite recorder needed so content is always protected)
- View live or recorded pictures of your cameras remotely from any Internet location, including on a smart phone or tablet
- Motion detection with notifications to smart phone or tablet
- Ability to link multiple buildings
- Monitoring options via a central station (an organisation monitoring your CCTV footage on your behalf)